1) Open Pegasus
2) From the Tools menu, select Options
3) Under Categories select General Settings
4) Enter your name and reply address as shown
5) Under Categories select Network configuration
6) Enter your POP3 host, User name, Pasword, and SMTP host as shown
Note: Your password will echo as asterisks. Passwords are case-sensitive so type it in carefully.
7) Click OK to save your settings. If you are new to Pegasus, you may want to click on the Tutorial button to run the Pegasus tutorial.
You are now ready to send and receive email with Pegasus v. 2.55. For program function and features, consult the Pegasus Mail "Help" files, or contact Pegasus online at: http://www.pegasus.usa.com/